View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #60
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Really? And you're perfect?

Yes really. Guess what? I am not perfect. Far from it. I don't need to ask you if you are because I know you are not, just like me, just like all of us. But I've also never tried to cover up a murder.

I'm not saying he did or didn't murder someone. None of us will ever know what actually happened. But, if he did, he sure decided to change his life for the positive and try to do some good in the world with the second chance he was given. I'm not the man's judge & jury. I'm not going to sit here on a message board and condemn a man for something that was never proven factual.

Dude, we're all guilty of something.
Yes we are. I can't condemn him either. I don;t have the power to do anything to him. But I don't see im as a hero or a great man. All I can say is I won't gloss over what he was involved in just because he puts on a good show.