View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #150
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181498 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan in Japan View Post
What do you guys think about giving Bryan Braman a chance at ILB? I think he has some unique athletic ability and certainly is a hustler. He can learn the position and hopefully provide us a spark at ILB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I've been thinking about this as well for the past few days. Braman has the size, speed, quickness, toughness, and attitude for the ILB position. He might have some growing pains in the beginning but the experiment sure couldn't hurt and we need to find a way to get his attitude on the field.
I think that Braman does have the qualities that could allow him to ease into that position. Some experiments can be considered "off the wall." Under the circumstances, this one could have merit, especially as we should be thinking ahead for the future. A two-headed ILB monster with Cushing next year could be very intriguing.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote