View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #59
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Maybe he's lived a clean life since then, maybe he's an upstanding citizen, maybe he inspires others with pep talks, maybe he does a silly dance at game intros. Maybe he just tried to protect his friends by covering up a murder. Maybe he just didn't want to rat out his friends and didn't want to cooperate with the police when two men were stabbed and killed. So what? Covering up for a friend is the same thing Paterno did and the great things he did won't reconcile or make up for what he should have done. I know he's an alltime great. But when I think of Ray Lewis I also think of the incident too, not just football. If this is the end of his playing days, tisk tisk.
Really? And you're perfect?

I'm not saying he did or didn't murder someone. None of us will ever know what actually happened. But, if he did, he sure decided to change his life for the positive and try to do some good in the world with the second chance he was given. I'm not the man's judge & jury. I'm not going to sit here on a message board and condemn a man for something that was never proven factual.

Dude, we're all guilty of something.