View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #26
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Bowl winners who have had their butts handed to them in the regular season

Last year's NY Giants who just won the Super Bowl ...

Midseason lost 4 games in a row highlighted by a 49-24 thrashing by the New Orleans Saints.

The Giants did have some key injuries on defense during the stretch.

That said as one who follows the Giants also I have to say that I don't have the same confidence in the Texans as I do the Giants for 2 big reasons. Gary Kubiak and Matt Schaub.

When the chips are down I have all of the confidence in the world in both Coughlin and Manning, especially in close games. Kubiak and Schaub ... not so much.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote