View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I will move the Broncos into the top five and remove the pats. I think when everything is said and done, the Broncos will be there right to the end in the AFC. Great QB, decent running game and two solid pass rushers on defense, one on each end. This is all a recipe for success in my book.
I can understand that. But the Broncos are a young team. We saw a tale of two halfs tonight, looked awful familiar. They're a talented bunch, in a volatile division. If their leaders can keep it all together, yes, they're one of the better teams in the league..... top five maybe.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 10-16-2012 at 10:29 AM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote