View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #13
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jackass of the game - in the stands

Had a similar problem with my son & I at the playoff game last year. The guy was beyond drunk--slobbering, mumbling, stumbling, and "hey babe, go get me another beer." Except the problem was, "babe" was actually MOM. He was easily 25 yrs old and there with his MOM & DAD. They were clearly embarassaed by his behavior, but in typical co-dependant fashion they just kept buying him beer after beer after beer.

But hey, he was doing pretty well at keeping to himself. Annoying and obnoxious, but not over the line imo.
But I've kinda got rabbit ears when it comes to profanity in public. Call it a pet peeve if you like.

A call didn't go his way and he proceeded to drop F-bomb after F-bomb after F-bomb. When he got done w/his rant, I turned around and whispered sweet nothings in his ear about what was going to happen if he didn't sit down and have some respect for not only my child, but also the other families, wives, children and folks there to enjoy the game. He got my drift and sat down. That was also his last beer of the evening. I got a round of applause from those seated in our area. The guy was being obnoxious the whole game, but not profane until that point.

With that said, it helps that I'm 6'3" and 320 lbs and resemble a reject from the Bandidos MC.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote