View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004   #49
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bad boys (Texans) Vs. Bad Girls (Cowboys) Prediction!!!!!

I moved to little D about a year ago so im constantly arguing with cowboys fans. I do like Parcells though, hes a funny guy and doesnt take **** from any players. As far as Carter goes, his drug use had little to do with his release, they were just looking for a reason and he gave them one. He was gone the day they signed Vinny and Hensen. As for the game tonight I hope the Texans win, because I have a 12 pack riding on this game in a bet I made with my sisters boyfriend to make the game more interesting. So if we win tonight I'll be drinking plenty of victory beers.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote