View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004   #49
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bad boys (Texans) Vs. Bad Girls (Cowboys) Prediction!!!!!

I moved to little D about a year ago so im constantly arguing with cowboys fans. I do like Parcells though, hes a funny guy and doesnt take **** from any players. As far as Carter goes, his drug use had little to do with his release, they were just looking for a reason and he gave them one. He was gone the day they signed Vinny and Hensen. As for the game tonight I hope the Texans win, because I have a 12 pack riding on this game in a bet I made with my sisters boyfriend to make the game more interesting. So if we win tonight I'll be drinking plenty of victory beers.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote