Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #47
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Then you have some humilty and throw out the typical "Ill do whatever it takes to help the team win."
right....

ďI assume everybody thinks theyíre a top-five quarterback,Ē Flacco told WNST in Baltimore, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. ďI mean, I think Iím the best. I donít think Iím top five, I think Iím the best. I donít think Iíd be very successful at my job if I didnít feel that way. I mean, Címon? Thatís not really too tough of a question. But that doesnít mean that things are gonna work out that way. It just means that thatís the way it is, thatís the way I feel it is, and thatís the way I feel it should be.Ē
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote