Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #42
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115041 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Absolutely- the conversations never end on the sportsyak...sickening really...

name 1 QB who says in an interview "Ya know Mike and Mike, I really suck and I can't believe people buy my jersey! LOL Laughs on them because I am horrible and will cost you points in fantasy every week! But you'll hang onto me and coaches will play me because I'll have a game where I play lights out, then stink it up"

jacoby's TD return was the Game winner as far as I am concerned...
Yeah but elite QB's dont go to the media and say "Hey Im ELITE!!" He is good but he is not Rodgers, Eli or Brady yet.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote