Thread: Jonathan Joseph
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jonathan Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
you keep putting your cb's on an island...then get no edge rush against a premiere QB. This is what you get. Nothing wrong with JJ.
This was a big part of the problem last night for sure. We were asking our corners to cover for 4+ seconds, 5+ on many occasions & when Rodgers got out of the box, it's over. DBs are at such a poor disadvantage in this situation it isn't funny, especially when you're talking one on one with no safety help.

That being said, Jjo has been off his game for quite some time. I mentioned a while back that he wasn't playing near the same pro-bowl level since game 2. People thought I was crazy & lacked any football sense, yet two weeks later they come public that he's been dealing with a groin issue.

This kind of thing can be bad for us. He could heal... I doubt it as long as they keep asking him to cover the other teams best WR for a whole game. Or, it could get worse & we lose him when we need him most.

His pay has gone from, "good but not as good as he has been" to "starting to get picked on" Might as well throw Ball & Harris out there, let them get some game experience & help Jjo heal. We're going to get the same level of play regardless.