View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'd like to put our Texans in the top 5, but the complete lack of heart last night makes me believe that they have a lot to learn to run with the big dogs. I'd say that they are 6th or 7th on my list.
This is the main reason I started this thread. I wanted to see how myopic our fans are. I don't mean to call you out, or any offense to you. This... is not about you, or isolated to this board. "Every" Texans fan has the same line of thinking, judging by what I'm hearing on the radio, seeing on TV, & experience around town.

Can't put our team in the top 5 because we lacked heart last night, but I'm going to put a 3-3 team ahead of them. That team lacked heart three times where the Texans lacked heart once.

We got beat. No doubt about it. The 49ers got creamed. Damn near shut out at home. But they belong in the top 5.

Hey, I don't have a problem if you don't think the Texans belong in the top 5. But the 49ers & Packers? The Patriots lost to two teams from what has been regularly thought of as the worst division in the league & neither team was San Francisco, the consensus best team in that division.

But the Texans lack heart.

Perspective.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 10-15-2012 at 06:56 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote