View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The Falcons are 6-0 right now, the only unbeaten team left in the NFL.

I do not analyze by BCS standards, so it does not matter of the quality of teams beaten. At least one of the losses of each of those teams is from the Falcons.

I'd like to put our Texans in the top 5, but the complete lack of heart last night makes me believe that they have a lot to learn to run with the big dogs. I'd say that they are 6th or 7th on my list.
That's fair, but I'm not quite sold on at least three of the teams you have listed as being better either. 49ers have lost big against both the Giants and Vikings, the Packers have lost to the Seahawks and Colts. The Patriots are 3-3 and don't look to be better. And how good is the Ravens defense going to be without Lewis & Webb? The Falcons & Giants look to be the top two teams in the NFL this week.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote