View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #76
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Yes, he seems to be growing into his role. It's about time, but I'm glad to see him have some success after the way our fans treated him after the Ravens game last year.
I like Jacoby. I like successs stories. I think Jacoby is a success story. Dude came from nothing.

But he deserved al the criticism he got after his Special Teams performance. I don't think that cost us the game, but it was dumb, too dumb for a player of his tenure.