View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #1560
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
Baltimore will be next week.
I used to look at next weeks opponents, if they lost, I would be like, "damn!! they're going to give us 110%, especially if it were a "good" team."

I'm hoping the fans of other teams are saying the same thing about us. Not like when I look at Miami, I couldn't care less what happened to Miami the week before. They've never beat us, & most likely never will (watch.. this just jinxed us & Miami will beat us in our first play-off game this season).