View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Falcons
Giants
Packers
49ers
Patriots
Falcons are 6 and 1 but have barely squeaked by in their last 3 games against the Raiders the Redskins and the Panthers. Those are all 3 poor teams and I think this knocks down their quality considerably.

The Packers blew us out in our house but lost to the Colts

The Ravens are 5 and 1 but have gotten lucky in their last 2 games. 9 to 6 over KC was pretty bad

Patriots have lost to Baltimore, Arizona, and now Seattle. I don't think I'd consider them elite

The 49ers just got smushed by the Giants.

I'd say the list should go:
Giants
Ravens
Falcons
(no particular order)

as the top 3

Then
SF 49ers
Greenbay
Houston
(no particular order)

as the next 3

Then
Seattle
NE Patriots
(no particular order)

as the next 2

That'd be my top 8

Id like to include Philly in there but they just have lost so many games... they can beat anyone and lost to anyone