View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #36
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I have been wanting to see it. I watched his "Beyond The Glory" a long time ago and was already a huge fan, but man the guy just impresses me with his leadership of his family and his teammates not only on the field but even more off the field. He is not some thug or murderer type like some people try to paint him as. He is the epitome of hard work and "sacrifice." I've thoroughly enjoyed his career for a long time now. Best defensive player ever to me.
It's close for me between LT, Singletary and Lewis. I think I still give LT a slight edge just for the way he revolutionized the OLB and edge passer.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote