View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #35
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I guess so. You're right he was cleared of all charges in his murder trial. Buy he settled with the family of the victims. Just like Michael Jackson but I'm sure that's only a coincidence.
From what I understand, it was just some fight that took place outside of a night club. Things like that happen and they can get out of hand real quick. I've been involved in skirmishes here and there. Nothing that major, but I think it was Ray's friends who caused the problems and Ray wouldn't rat them out or something like that. I don't remember all the facts since it has been a long time. I just know that I've never seen a gangster thug type in Ray Lewis. All I've ever seen is a great leader on and off the field. I know that whole ordeal was really bad, but I've never seen any pattern or consistency to suggest that Ray is some bad character. Just my opinion of him.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote