View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #34
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 135487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Did you see the NFLN program "A Football Life" a couple of weeks ago about Ray Lewis?

It was simply awesome. I've liked the guy for a long time, and that program just cemented what I already thought about him. If you have not seen it, make a point to find it as a fan of Ray. You will not be disappointed.
I have been wanting to see it. I watched his "Beyond The Glory" a long time ago and was already a huge fan, but man the guy just impresses me with his leadership of his family and his teammates not only on the field but even more off the field. He is not some thug or murderer type like some people try to paint him as. He is the epitome of hard work and "sacrifice." I've thoroughly enjoyed his career for a long time now. Best defensive player ever to me.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote