View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #33
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Pretty tacky thing to say. Ray has never been a thug, nor has he ever been linked to any other type of violent crimes. He wasn't even the guy that stabbed the guy who died either. As far as I'm concerned Ray Lewis has displayed maturity and shown nothing but attributes that are positive throughout his career other then that murder incident in which he was exonerated for.

I wish Ray the best, and I hope he doesn't retire.
I guess so. You're right he was cleared of all charges in his murder trial. Buy he settled with the family of the victims. Just like Michael Jackson but I'm sure that's only a coincidence.