View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #73
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
High expectations? I think we all just wanted him to become a competent football player, and he never was one as a Texan. He could be an amazing return man and then pull what he did in Baltimore. He could make a big play as a WR and then not show up for 3 or 4 games in a row. He had all the opportunities in the world to succeed here, but he failed. Screw him. I hope he fumbles a punt return next week.
I hope he returns one for a TD. He always tried his best for us, even if he wasn't always successful.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote