View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Pretty tacky thing to say. Ray has never been a thug, nor has he ever been linked to any other type of violent crimes. He wasn't even the guy that stabbed the guy who died either. As far as I'm concerned Ray Lewis has displayed maturity and shown nothing but attributes that are positive throughout his career other then that murder incident in which he was exonerated for.

I wish Ray the best, and I hope he doesn't retire.
Did you see the NFLN program "A Football Life" a couple of weeks ago about Ray Lewis?

It was simply awesome. I've liked the guy for a long time, and that program just cemented what I already thought about him. If you have not seen it, make a point to find it as a fan of Ray. You will not be disappointed.