View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I think you can go ahead and put a fork in them. Ray is still playing at a very high level. The bigger problem they now have though is that his leadership is gone. Ray has been the heart and soul of that defense for years and years. Suggs was already gone, and now their leader has gone down. Ray Lewis is the Ravens. They might still make the playoffs, but I no longer consider them a contender at all.
I agree completely.

However, we are talking about the Texans here, and we know that they are perfectly capable of playing down to anyone's level.