View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #24
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
A nasty team like the Ravens is always a danger to a team like the Texans, with or without Lewis.

I'm a bit concerned that Rice runs 200+ yards right up the middle of our D next Sunday. And if our offense can't produce, next Monday will not be a fun day at Texans Talk.
I think you can go ahead and put a fork in them. Ray is still playing at a very high level. The bigger problem they now have though is that his leadership is gone. Ray has been the heart and soul of that defense for years and years. Suggs was already gone, and now their leader has gone down. Ray Lewis is the Ravens. They might still make the playoffs, but I no longer consider them a contender at all.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote