View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #140
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
As far as that game went, I don't think the drop off from Cushing to James is what killed us on defense. The lack of a consistent pass rush outside of Watt, and JoJo and Quin getting burned repeatedly really did us in.

I haven't watched the TV version of the game though, this is just what I saw half drunk at the stadium.
Don't forget a lack of tackling. If they could have put the guy on the ground on the initial contact, that would have been a totally different game. That includes the guys that got their hands on Rodgers & Rodgers managed to get away & burn us.

Then those two personal fouls there in the third Qtr... sheesh. Usually I don't have a problem with what Manning did. I don't think this is a soft team & don't want them to let anyone think we are. But the Barwin thing..... is that really a personal foul?

The PI on Kj... c'mon, that's a little ticky-tak. I don't have a problem with that as long as they called it both ways, which I didn't see.

When you watch the game again, look at how many times Aaron Rodgers puts the ball over the receivers head, outside, away from the help. That's an amazing grasp of placement. Friggin Troy Aikman like. Not much a DB can do about that.