View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #29
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/4 Season 2013 Mock...

I'm not draft savy as some people on the board, but at this point I'm not looking at specific players as much as gauging what we're likely to need after the season ends.

Looking at the team right now, I am not sure James has been anything more than a stop gap, he could be valuable depth next year though. I do think ILB or RT should be considered the biggest spots to address.

Initially it looked like WR could be solved this year. Well, I guess good news is the position LOOKS young and deep. I think Martin could turn into a slot burner, Jean when healthy looks like he could turn into a #2, but Posey ....Well I still think it's a wasted third rounder. I just hope we see something better next year. Bottom line though is there doesn't look like there's a stud guy here. The FO could look WR high like Round 2.

I think with our 2 #rds the FO should look to DT, I think Cody will re-sign pretty cheaply and I think he does a good job. (I also like On the Nose), but we do need some help here and it would be interesting to see this defense with a guy who can get serious push up the middle. Second, I am not sure Caldwell resigns next year, but Jones is looking good in snaps and Brooks has the physical tools to dominate, who do we have after those two?

I do think this coming draft the FO will really have the ability to take BPA this year.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote