View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #166
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My PROBLEMS WITH KUBIAK during this game...

That last two games were very depressing and I'm no Kubiak fan, but at some point I just had to face facts....he's not going anywhere.

Having said that it still DOES suprise me (not sure why at this point....Kubes is as Kube does) that the offense sputters as much as it does with an 'offensive guru' as our head couch.

Maybe we just need time to find a workable third receiver and a right side of our O line. Hopefully we can scratch and claw for enough victories to get a good seed in the playoffs and then have a solid unit by then. Briesel was developed out of nowhere...it could happen again.

But I still can't shake the feeling that at times Kubiak seems to do less with more than what other coaches make do with. Maybe it's the complexity of the zone blocking scheme....I have no idea. Now granted...he won a playoff game with a rookie QB...but for every game like that he seems to lose one like the second game vs. the Colts last year. Green Bay had a makeshift line and injuries galore last night and they still lit us up!
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote