View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #165
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My PROBLEMS WITH KUBIAK during this game...

I could pick apart this game, but what it really comes down to is despite Greenbay's record coming into last night, they're always a dangerous team. Problem is though that they NEEDED to win this game to keep pace in the NFC playoff picture. The Texans caught a very game team with their back against the wall; a loss would've dropped them to 2-4.

This team is good, but I don't think it was ever going to be good enough to challenge the unbeaten record. I'm never glad to lose, but I'd rather this team lose early in the season.

I will say I saw Quinn lined up close to the LOS quite a bit last night, I dunno if he was intended to help the ILB with coverage issues without Cushing or what.

I do think the FO needs to really consider making a serious move to address the loss of Cushing in the middle.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote