Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #19
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore

Feels like both fan bases will be confident for next week's game. I'm sure the teams are always confident.

We're going to feel like Foster + Tate/Forsett will run for 250+ on them since the Cowboys did it with their crappy line.

They're going to feel like Packers exposed the Texans weaknesses on defense, and Flacco will be able to pass for 300+.

I personally don't think Flacco=Rodgers, but it should be a good game, and I can't wait for Sunday already. Glad it's a home game.

paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote