View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #154
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I wanted to rep you but couldn't. Msr if anyone can.

I find it funny that DTE comes in, before the packers game, spews all of this "I don't trust Kubiak" garbage, and now that we lost he is dancing around singing "I told ya! I told ya! Kubiak the offenseive guru my arse" Sure, you might not like Kubiak, but none of the talk he is giving is warranted. If he has been a fan since the inception, he should know that times are good right now. That and also, it's like what wolf123 said, he basically came in and complained about the first eight years of problems and blamed them all on Kubiak. Sorry, but Kubiak ain't responsible for giving up 42 points. That goes on Wade. Plain and simple.

I know I will look like sunshine pusher, but I don't care. I'm an optimist through and through. Hell, I said the Texans could be super bowl champs within ten years back in 2008! That's how good I feel about the team. Anyway, I'm somewhat glad we lost, and are not the last team to go undefeated. I mean, when was the last time a team with the best record in the league won the Super Bowl. Well you have to go all the way back to 2004 when the Pats went 14-2.

The only other point I have to make, is how we respond next week. If we come out next week and destroy the ravens, I won't be worried at all. No joke. You have your bad games, and yes this past game was bad, but if we beat the ravens next week, then all will be well. If we don't, well it looks like DTE was somewhat right. Not all the way right, but somewhat. And that is a lot coming from a guy who used players from the other coaching job to blame Kubiak.
The funny thing is that I'm not an optimist. People who were on the board before the merge might remember I used to do a detailed rundown of the games. When we were winning I was never as high as anyone and when we were losing I was never as doom and gloom. I just see the team for what they are because it never does any good trying to make them into something they aren't.

Mostly I just don't like the "I'm a fan of.... but they will always suck. Cleveland has a place for people like that.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote