View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #56
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I forgot about my picks until half time, so got an X for that game. But that's okay, because I would have lost anyway choosing the Steelers.

This year seems like it has been a lot tougher to predict many of these games. It's whacky!
I think more than ever, teams are evenly talented so it takes about 7 good weeks to find out who is who. Right now about one third of the league is 3-3 so its not like its easy to just say this team should beat that team...this ain't the MLB.

Some teams with bad records played nothing but good teams and some teams with great records may have played chumps to date...it's all slowly shaking out. After all these years of watching this league I'm more convinced than ever none of these talking heads and experts are right early on...Every year is unique....they are just basing their assumptions on last year and draft grades.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote