Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #17
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 9223 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
We played a Packers team that was all beat up. Look what that got us.

Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I don't think that beatdown we took was just a a case us playing flat and uninspired football. I think the team was exposed for what it really is. AJ is a shell of his former self. Foster is pulling a Chris Johnson act. The offensive line is not in sync. Except for Watt, there's no pass rush, and Jonathan Joseph, our shutdown corner... isn't.

Sorry, but I don't think we're gonna best the Ravens.
I was thinking the very same thing with respect to playing a beat up Packer team. IMHO, I though we couldn't ask for a better week to have played the Packers! LOL.

I somewhat agree with the rest of what you go on to say, except for what's in bold. I am of the opinion that what this team really is, is still in question.