View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #151
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Personally I just wanted Cowher
I just wanted to win. After 06 (when everyone was predicting we would make the playoffs) I didn't care. Some people claimed that "I knew it all along" some people were shocked, who cares. Sure, I hope I'm right about a game. I hope that watching football for 30 years has taught me something but at the same time I just want a good team. If its Kubiak, so be it. If its Cowher, so be it. Hell, if Sam Wyche can lead us to victory (I hate him btw) I'm good with it. Take us to a superbowl and I will lead the charge for building a statue.

To steal a line from the Faiders, "Just win baby".

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote