View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #150
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19115 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
I'm not happy to see us lose. I'm just not going to go jump off of a cliff. This isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day wether we lose this game by 10 or 35 it doesn't matter, its a loss. The good news is that our problems were not even "correctable", they were what happens when you don't come to play. We were undisciplined. That is not a hallmark of this team. It was a bad night, non conference. Am I bent? Yeah. Work is hell today, you should see my office. EVERYONE knows I'm THE Texans fan (Its hard to miss with all of the texans stuff I've put up). I'm pissed about the way we played yesterday but that's a hell out of a lot better than being pissed back in 07 or 08. I was pissed that the team was nothing more than mediocre. THAT sucked. And then you have fans like DTE. That guy roots for bad things to happen. Why be a fan? Go follow the Browns or the Cubs. Find yourself a perennial loser and ***** and moan about how bad they are. Even if you think Kubiak is terrible surely you would want to be wrong? Nah, more important that he feed his little ego. So be it. Root for another team if that's how you feel.

Mike
Personally I just wanted Cowher

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote