View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #7
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37668 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defense question....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I didn't want to start a whole other thread, but it seemed like the majority of the threads were targeting a specific player.

My question is what was the issue with the playcalling on the D? Not so much in regards to the scheme (although that sucked), but mainly with getting it out to the players. There were plenty of times that I saw our DBs looking around, throwing up their hands pre snap, trying to get some sort of clue as to what coverage scheme was called.

Who is responsible for relaying that information?

Why wasn't it getting relayed in enough time?

Was it because of the no huddle that GB was running that didn't allow us to make pre snap adjustments?

I'm at a loss for what I witnessed and I'm trying to make some sense of the brain farts that occurred out there.
Thanks for starting this thread. Mainly because I think Wade needs to be getting more blame for this game in this forum. If you read around here, he seems to be getting a free pass. No one is talking about how Wade, in his career, has never beat Aaron Rodgers. Not many are talking about how the Packers exploited the dime package where GQ came down as a LB. Not many are talking about how we couldn't put pressure on the QB w/o sending in a blitz and putting our DBs in single coverage. Not many are talking about all of the breakdowns in coverage.

I understand Kubiak is the HC and deserves most of the blame, but Wade should be right there 2nd in line for his worst game as a Texan.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote