View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defense question....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
No, maybe like the last 3 minutes of the quarter or something i don't know. Something just needs to be done to even the playing field is all i know.

It's very tough to play defense as it is with all the restrictions on how you can hit & tackle guys. Now you have to worry about getting the right presonnel on in enough time to play the offense the best way?

The Patriots are getting all the love for how they've incorporated the no-huddle into more of a primary offense, but You can really trace it all the way back to Kelley and the bills with that K-gun & then Peyton after that.
yep. Some media heads are acting like the no huddle offense is something new, but we saw that with the Bills team that went to four straight Super Bowls. It used to drive me crazy playing them, because no matter how good of a defense we had out there, the Bills could wear them down and take advantage of confusion and mismatches created by the hurry up.