View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #68
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Jacoby Jones never lived up to his potential as a Texan.

That's ALL on him, not us. He could have worked harder but instead needed the wake-up call of getting cut and signed to another team to start applying himself.

But, under it all, he's still Jacoby Jones. It's just a matter of time before the real Jacoby Jones stands up. Hopefully next week and during a playoff game.
I don't understand this sentiment. I just heard ND Kalu on the radio talking about Jacoby's "improvement" as well, but it's not translating into receiving stats. He's on pace for another 500 yards and 2 or 3 TD season, which is about par for what he did here. He had several TD returns in his career as a Texan, so I don't see why one return TD would be all that big of a deal. If he has some more 50+ yard returns, then maybe it speaks more to Coach Joe's system rather than his ability to return kicks well.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote