Thread: Jonathan Joseph
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jonathan Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
He's in the spotlight more because teams are taking more shots with him on an island more. Physically he looks the same to me.

I thought they were nitpicky on the KJ interference play. If you watch the replays his head wasn't totally turned in an ideal manner, but his head was pointed up and at the ball as it was coming down.
Agreed, it was very nitpicky. I thought Kubiak was going to crap himself yelling so hard at the ref. Heck, I thought my wife was too. She came unglued on that play.