Thread: Jonathan Joseph
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jonathan Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
While I agree with your overall point, I do think JJo is struggling more than usual. I wouldn't say he looks "lost", but definitely not the JJo we're used to seeing.

*Random* KJ had perfect coverage on the interference play. All he had to do was turn his head just enough for the ref to think he looked back for the ball and it wouldn't have been called. Just my opinion
He's in the spotlight more because teams are taking more shots with him on an island more. Physically he looks the same to me.

I thought they were nitpicky on the KJ interference play. If you watch the replays his head wasn't totally turned in an ideal manner, but his head was pointed up and at the ball as it was coming down.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote