View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Had a lot more fun at the tailgate than I did inside the stadium. Great to meet all of you guys!
Nice to meet you too Bong, and your Mom. You are welcome to join us anytime!!

A great tailgate guys/gals! Lots of good food, good friends, and lousy football! BUT, it was GREAT getting to visit with our friend Kimberly again. Having a member of the original BC with us again was just AWESOME!! Please continue to send up prayers for Keith, I know they are still needed and will be appreciated.

GB fans at the tailgate were awesome, can't say the same for some inside the stadium, but, that just goes with the game of football. GB fans definitely follow their team on the road. Maybe I need to go to GB to look for a good paying job that will allow me the money and time off to travel!!

You guys/gals are the BEST! Lot of hard work goes into making this a great tailgate, and to those of you who work so hard, I give you my upmost THANKS, and respect, for making it all work so well.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote