View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #18
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/4 Season 2013 Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Totally disingenuous. Asking "what do you expect him to say" does not imply someone is incorrect sometimes. It implies they are always going to say positive things.

Yes he does. There have even been multiple threads around here about his calling out various players and whether it was a smart motivational technique. There are lots of smaller comments which are critical but don't result in separate threads.

But really your whole response is dancing around. Are you asserting (1) Kubiak is blowing smoke or (2) Kubiak states things he believes but is just incorrect?

No he does not. Kubiak does not come out and say X player is underperforming. He might (MIGHT) come out and say that a guy has messed up when it's completely obvious, but on a general basis Kubiak does not talk negatively about players nor coaches in the media. You suggesting he does is ridiculous.

And my response is not dancing around. I have no idea why Kubiak is saying Barwin is playing well. How the hell am I supposed to know that. All I know is that what is coming out of his mouth and what is happening in reality does not match up. You can assign whatever reason you want.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote