View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #1548
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
All that needs to be said is,

Gary is who we thought he was.

Gary growing as a HC = LOL
Exactly.

I'm not saying we should fire Gary right now. Obviously that would be idiotic to do when you are a 5-1 football team. But Gary has improved?!? In what ways exactly?

The only improvement I am seeing is he actually has a decent defensive coordinator now. Other than that, he is making the same kind of mistakes he made in year one with the Texans and most of us are aware of exactly what those mistakes are.

I think it's time we change Gary's name to Turtle.

I'm not saying we can't win with Gary Kubiak as head coach. But I'd feel a lot more comfortable if a guy like Chucky was at the helm.