View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is the deal with the refs letting GB hold on EVERY PLAY!?

I only saw it once, so don't bother reading this or whatever, but I'm just in the mood to say what I at least thought I saw on that play.

First of all, no, it's not why we lost. I haven't even seen most of the game yet; I'm just in a mood.

Anyway, what I saw was our player jump. That's about it; he jumped. He went over a blocker. He did not push off of the blocker with his feet or anything else. He did not even raise his hands, I assume because he was worried about a ticky-tack foul, which is what happened.

I guess the rule is that you are not allowed to jump too high. Go figure.

I don't even know if I'll blame the refs for the overall loss. I don't really know if I even want to watch it. I hope that our D is not hurting THIS bad because one LB is out for the season.

We're 5-1. If we go 10-2....well, I'll probly still overact the second time we lose. Pft.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote