View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #48
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

One big thing I'm having trouble with is with Cushing done, with the most used 5th pass rushing option done, why are they trying to fill in THAT with GQ??? I mean, Quin can bring the hammer but that's as a safety. Trying to stick him in at LB is basically screaming "RUN THE BALL AT ME!" He'll get eaten alive by any OL, giving up probably at least 100 pounds to every starter in the league.

Anyway, my point is since Cushing is out, you don't have to replace him with a guy standing in the middle. It could very well be Mercilus that picks up that pass rushing slack, at a completely different position.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote