View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #1246
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He interfered with Jones. He never looked back, and his hand has brushing up against Jones' face mask.

Was it "the most obvious P.I. of all time"? No. It was minor.

But Jones was coming back to the ball, and KJ kept running and never turned around and there was minimal contact between the two.

I hoped we wouldn't get flagged for it, but upon the replay in slow motion I told my wife that amazingly the refs got it right. I hated it, because it meant bad things for us, but it was not an atrocious call. I think some crews might let that go, this crew did not.

We got a similar call go our way, IIRC, later on. Felt like a make-up call to me. Even'd it out, so to speak.

Who the hell cares anyways, that didn't decide the game that's for damn sure.
Yup, the right call.
Faceguarding is illegal.
KJ has gotta turn around and play the ball.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote