Thread: Ugly
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #5
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Chris can take his head on that turkey neck of his and shove it his ass. That guy will call a couple of decent games and then he turns in to Chucky for one. The Texans played like crap the last thing we needed was his man love for the Packers on full display.
I have a strong dislike for Cris Collinsworthless. I used to love watching Fox NFL Sunday and see Terry get into it Collinsworthless (or was it Howie?). Whatever the case was, I was all but elated when Cris got moved to game coverage, or whatever it was that he started doing. Then I was sad again when I watched SNF and heard his dumbass voice making comments.

You know, John Madden would state the obvious and at times just say dumb stuff, but he's a good guy. Collinsworthless seems to be a prima donna that wants everyone to like him, but always annoys the eff out of everyone.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote