View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #1219
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

He interfered with Jones. He never looked back, and his hand has brushing up against Jones' face mask.

Was it "the most obvious P.I. of all time"? No. It was minor.

But Jones was coming back to the ball, and KJ kept running and never turned around and there was minimal contact between the two.

I hoped we wouldn't get flagged for it, but upon the replay in slow motion I told my wife that amazingly the refs got it right. I hated it, because it meant bad things for us, but it was not an atrocious call. I think some crews might let that go, this crew did not.

We got a similar call go our way, IIRC, later on. Felt like a make-up call to me. Even'd it out, so to speak.

Who the hell cares anyways, that didn't decide the game that's for damn sure.