View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #1218
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Still trying to figure out how that PI on Kareem was PI. Dude didn't look back and even though he didn't actually hinder the WR from catching the ball illegally, just because he didn't look back that's enough to throw the flag? Pathetic.

I know i dont get that rule do u have to look back every time ???????

i thought u can have your back to the ball but u cant touch the reciver ????????? not even lay one finger on him ..... i think cause he had his arm on the inside of the recivers arms i think u have to have your arms on the outside of his arms if your not looking back

either way i dont even think he touched him
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote