View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #1215
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 59860 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
no i want a qb that can extend a play so i dont have to hear you guys make excuses for him every game. when rodgers wa sunder pressure he escaped, didnt concede sacks and made a play.. mis me with the excuses i understand the pressure, all qbs will be underpressure.. make a effin play..

been hearing the same bs excuses for years now, its never on schaub though.. o line wasnt perfect enough, receivers weren't running perfect routes, run game wasnt moving perfectly.. seems like the rest of the team has to be perfect for this guy to be "elite"..
But this goes back to the same old sh!t. Give me one option to legitimately replace Schaub and I'm all ears. Otherwise there is zero point to zinging our QB. I might not like that Schaub got signed to an extension. You might like it. To you Kubes might be a great coach. To me he might be crap. But there's no amount of grousing that can change that...especially when there is no other option at QB. Not now. Not a few years ago...and not in the forseeable future.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote