Thread: Ugly
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ugly

We got or ass kick, Coming off a short week playing a really good team that needed(and wanted) the win more than we did, I guess it was somewhat expected.

Couple of things that bothered me the most.

-There were a couple of play calls I did'nt like. Kicking a field goal close to the half when it was obvious field goals were not going to win that game. The draws and screens on third and long are ok when we have the lead, not sure about them when we really need some first downs.

- Having to hear how we got out classed by Chris Collinsworth was a little much. It's the nfl and teams lose. Did Green Bay just get out classed in the 3 games they lost? Did San Francisco get out classed today? They were more prepared tonight and it showed I don't think that means we are not in the same league as that team. At least I hope it does'nt.

I live in Utah now so I don't get to go to many games but next week is my first in a couple of years. Hopefully they are as pissed as I am about this loss and we return the favor against Baltimore.