View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #1218
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116441 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
We have depth at LB, and you dont replace Cush, he doesnt come along every year. Even Matthews wouldnt replace Cush. He is a complete LB. We can replace his rush but not his skill set or thought process.
I thought that going into the season but at MLB we have nothing but age. Dobbins and James are ok at best. Sharpton, who knows what we have. Cush is obviously a star.

OLBs - we've spent picks and they've been up/down so I don't really know what we have there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote